TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ‘SUPER FAN CONTEST’
1. The contest titled ‘Super Fan Contest’ (“Contest”) is conducted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. for marketing and promoting “Zee Rishtey Awards” (“Awards”) to be held on September 10, 2017 in Mumbai.
2. The Contest is open for all adult Indian nationals residing within the territory of India (“Territory”). .
3. Each person participating in the Contest is hereinafter referred to as “Participant”.
4. The Contest shall be effective from 12:00 am on September 6, 2017 until 12.00 am on September 10, 2017 (“Contest Period”). The Contest is open 24 hours a day for each day of the Contest Period.
5. The Contest is conducted by ZEEL on the following platforms (hereinafter referred to as “Platforms”
6. The Contest will be conducted in the manner described hereinafter:
7. The Winners will be contacted by ZEEL through a personal message from the official Zee TV handle on the Platforms and the Winners shall be required to provide details as sought by ZEEL i.e. Name, phone number, address etc. If the Winners fail to respond or fail to provide details as sought by ZEEL within the timelines as specified at the time of ZEEL contacting them, then such Winners shall not be considered for the Contest. Thereafter, ZEEL shall have no further liability in relation to such Winners and ZEEL shall be free to select another eligible Participant as the Winner at its sole discretion.
8. Thereafter, ZEEL may verify the details as provided by the Winners. Thereafter the Winners shall be required to travel to Mumbai to meet their favourite star.
9. The cost of travel to and from to Mumbai by the Winners will bemade by ZEEL. Boarding and lodging will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and ZEEL will not make any contribution towards the same.
10. For sake of clarity, a Participants will be considered as Winner only when he/she has been specifically declared as a Winner and not merely when he/she has been contacted by ZEEL.
11. The Prizes may be modified/changed/revised at the sole discretion of ZEEL.
12. Each Participant shall be entitled to be declared as a Winner only once during the Contest Period.
13. Only the Winner shall be entitled to receive the Prize and ZEEL shall not be liable to provide the Prize to any third person on behalf of the Participant.
16. Technology Limitations - ZEEL, all participating sponsors, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies shall not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries/ Answers; (b) electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of ZEEL.
17. The Winners shall not have any right to claim any kind of alternative i.e either in cash or in kind in respect of the declared Prizes.
18. Each Participant to the Contest declares hereby that he/she is a real person in existence and not a computer programme.
19. Employees of ZEEL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, any other business partners associated with this Contest (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
20. ZEEL does not and shall not subscribe for any claims / disputes / confirmation / responsibility in respect of the Contest including the Contest Period and conditions and any breach thereof.
21. ZEEL shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the Prize and further neither ZEEL nor any of its affiliates or group companies shall be responsible for any consumer grievances with respect to the Contest or the Prize.
22. Each Participant expressly agrees that by his/her participation in the Contest, ZEEL and/ or its affiliates/ agents/ advisors or sub-contractors further can use the personal, sensitive collected information, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any consent, reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant, subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.
23. ZEEL shall have the right to share the Participant's personal information to any governmental or regulatory bodies if required by law, rule or statue and in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
24. ZEEL takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided by the Participant against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, ZEEL cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data which the Participant discloses. In any event, Participant agrees not to hold ZEEL responsible for any breach of security, except in case of negligence or wilful default on the part of ZEEL under the relevant legislation.
25. Using of false names/ identities, illegal/false mobile numbers, fake email addresses and/or any other illegal means either online or in hard copies shall be considered as suppression of facts and if ZEEL has to suffer of any adverse consequence in this respect, the Participant/s shall be penalised for the same in a manner as ZEEL may deem fit.
26. Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating, misrepresentation, providing false information shall be disqualified from the on-going Contest and strict legal action may be taken by ZEEL against such Participant(s).
27. ZEEL at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Contest from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the same without prior notice, without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
28. All disputes arising out of or related to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai alone and subject to the laws of India only.
29. The Participants shall indemnify and hold ZEEL harmless, its group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees, against any loss that may occur to them due to non-adherence of these terms and conditions of the Contest.
30. Participant hereby assigns to ZEEL the perpetual, worldwide right in the Post and to use the Post, the name, images, voice, likeness, performance and biographical information of the Participant in connection with the Contest or otherwise and also for the purpose of promoting the Channel on any mode, medium, format whether in existence now and which may come into existence in the future, without any payment (in cash, kind of otherwise) to be made to the Participant.
31. Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material in relation to the Contest (including graphical images, text, video clips, demographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by ZEEL or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless with prior permission, no part of the Platform or the Contest may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
32. The decision of ZEEL on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Contest including the selection and declaration of the Winners and the Contest terms and conditions shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
33. By participating in the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Contest.
34. The duration and other rules/regulations of the Contest shall be at the discretion of ZEEL only.
(i) Voters may during the Voting Period access the Platforms
(ii) Each nomination category is assigned a specific hashtag as provided in the table herein below.
|Favourite Popular Character (Male)||Abhi (Kumkum Bhagya) Shaurya (Zindagi ki Mehak) Aditya (Woh Apna Sa) Karan (Kundali Bhagya) Naren (Piya Albela)||#ZRAPopularAbhi #ZRAPopularShaurya #ZRAPopularAditya #ZRAPopularKaran #ZRAPopularNaren|
|Favourite Popular Character (Female)||Mehek (Zindagi Ki Mehek) Pooja (Piya Albela) Jhanvi (Who Apna Sa) Preeta (Kundali Bhagya) Pragya (Kumkum Bhagya)||#ZRAPopularMehek #ZRAPopularPooja #ZRAPopularJhanvi #ZRAPopularPreeta #ZRAPopularPragya|
|Favourite Dharavahik||Fear Files Kum Kum Bhagya Kundali Bhagya Zindagi Ki Mehek Piya Albela Bhootu Jeet Gayi Toh Piyaa Morre||#ZRABestShowFearFiles #ZRABestShowKKB #ZRABestShowKB #ZRABestShowZKM #ZRABestShowPA #ZRABestShowBhootu #ZRABestShowJGTPM|
|Favourite Kutumb||Mehra Kutumb (Kumkum Bhagya) Luthra Kutumb (Kundali Bhagya) Vyaas Kutumb (Piya Albela) Sharma Kutumb (Zindagi Ki Mehek) Rathore Kutumb (Aisi Diwangi)||#ZRAMehraKutumb #ZRALuthraKutumb #ZRAVyaasKutumb #ZRASharmaKutumb #ZRARathoreKutumb|
A Participant may cast their vote with the assigned hashtag in relation to the category for which the Participant desires to cast his/her vote. Illustration: If the Participant desires to vote for Vyaas Kutumb (Piya Albela), then Participant shall cast his by posting #ZRAVyaasKutumb on the Platforms.